Emmanuel was born in Babanangu KZN, in 1955 and attended Hlabisa High school. He is married to Queenith and they live in Kwandengezi, KZN. They have four children and a grandchild.
Emmanuel was saved in 1993 and then attended Union Bible College where he received a Diploma. He also has a Diploma in Social Development and Empowerment from African Enterprises. He has received leadership training at the Haggai Institute, Singepore and with OM’s Doulos Leadership in USA. Over the years he has had extensive input into many local, national and international ministries:
- Assistant Pastor at the United Apolstolic Faith Church in Pietermaritzberg.
- Chaplin of McCord hospital in Durban.
- A member of the Kloof and City Wide fraternal in Durban.
- Co-leader of The Christian Man’s Fellowship Durban.
- Pastor of Kloof Zulu Fellowship.
- A representative of KZN Council of Churches.
- Director of iJubilee Connection an empowerment organization.
- Filed worker and preacher with OrphanAid.
- Pastor at Grace-Love-Truth: Ngcolozi Fellowship.
He has also been a key player in the following projects:
- Building of Intech High School.
- Founding of the 1987 Flood Community Network.
- Bringing YWAM teams to South Africa.
- International Networking with Operation Mobilization.
Emmanuel’s passion is the sharing of the gospel of grace so as to see community transformation. To be involved with cross cultural mission, especially to young people. To see communities set free from poverty and hopelessness through the gospel and the implementation of practical empowerment projects.